30 March 2010

General Relaxation

Well I haven't posted for a couple of days. Have felt really under the weather and just didn't want to touch a computer.

I might have mentioned that my wife works in primary schools, and unfortunately she seems to get every illness that is going around between the children. Unfortunately she came home with a cold last week and I then went and caught it.

So between Sunday and now, I've had a running nose, cough and sore throat. It's meant a couple of days off work, but when feeling rough you can't enjoy it.

Luckily I'm now feeling better so work is back on tomorrow, and I'm now able to let you know what I've been up to.

Sunday was an early rise as I wanted to see the Australian Grand Prix. Much better race this time, with some overtaking, and a brilliant decision by Jenson Button to go in early for tyres. Definately won him the race. Interesting to see Lewis Hamilton's attitude afterwards. Almost like a spoilt child. He needs to think about growing up a bit. Sometimes the team might not make the correct decision in one drivers eyes but it may be a better decision for the team.

As the weather forcast hadn't been that good for Sunday, we decided to stay in and watch a couple of films. We're members of lovefilm so get films regularly at a reasonable price. This time we saw Capote and Prime. From my point of view, Capote was the better film. Prime was definately a chick flick, so not really my cup of tea. Just need to send the pair of them back and get another couple for the Easter weekend.

Apart from watching the square box in the corner, I haven't done a lot for the past 3 days. The only benefit has been getting the chance to watch 'Everybody Loves Raymond' and 'Frasier'. Normally I'm at work so it's nice to see something different.

If thinks go well tomorrow, I might get the chance to do a bit more family history. It's been so long since we had any major updates with our data that it would be good to get things started again. I've manage to get a bit done lately, but still would like to spend more time on it.

Anyway, it's time to sign off so I'm going to tune my guitar for a lesson tonight.

0 comments: